Friday, June 18, 2010

Toast to a new life.

I've been home for the past two days doing absolutely NOTHING. That is so not my style, but i figure i never get to do this. Usually my vacations consist of going to a faraway place to dream of past and present. BUT this is not the case now. As it turns out I am jobless just like most Americans. I am a multitasking super hustler and I've been working since I was 17.
I figure I've done a lot in ten years and I think I need to stop, sit down and analyze my future in a different way. I am also trying not to call as many of my friends as possible since they really don't help much and all they do is criticize and make you feel bad about a possible mistake you have made. I think mistakes are good, they make sit down and analyze the situation and maybe direct you to a better life and more adventures ( did i mention i love adventures). I live for new experiences. I always say that being lost is the funnest part because you have no other choice but to find a way and while you do that you create life and memories. I am not one to sit down and wait. Today is an exception since I need to have a vision. I have dreams but now my dreams need to have a telescope kind of device engraved in my brain with some sort of map. uuugh I don't like maps.

No comments: