Monday, July 12, 2010

Decembers in Utah

 Had such and amazing time with my sister on this trip. She was amazing and very welcoming. She took me around to take pictures and was tolerant of my phone usage abilities. :) Btw, I was going through a "not so rough" breakup. I love breakups and the only reason is because every time I go through a breakup I get the most amazing traveling experiences. Mostly because I feel like hiding under a rock. AFTER breakup traveling is the best. You come back home refreshed and with a new perspective and outlook in life. I always say The World is tooo amazing to be crying over someone in a city. GO TRAVEL and meet new amazing people you would have never met if you were with him. ha-ha-ha!! If i only had my super horrible breakup trip to Jamaica....

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: